To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, January 15, 2010

I stole the target

Achmed wrote on 01/15/2010 12:41:01 PM:
Things are much more peaceful and civil in here the last 2 days. I'm not sure why, but it is nice. I may look mean and scary, but I'm a softy at heart!


You know....it's almost predictable how the Puppet Show starts this crap. Funny part is I've never left, as can be seen on ThurstonBlog. I just took away the target for the Puppet Show shooting gallery.

Also, take a look at how soft the LTEs are. Throw in a good homosexual rant or a "TESC is the problem with the world" and watch the shit hit the fan. There is plenty of crap flying on the first lead page article and I've been posting.....just not under the old name.

Save your schtick for the rubes at The Olympian. When someone creates a half dozen characters to stir shit with one person in the conversation, they try to make it look like I'm the common denominator, thus, remove me and the problem is solved.

Achmed....basically....what I'm saying....is "screw you, I never left, except in your mind" People smarter than me have been changing their handle once a day or once a week. I'll probably do the same. If nothing else, it keeps IndyFelcher wetting his pants.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Achmed wrote on 01/15/2010 01:02:36 AM:
Angry Randy, yes I agree. It is like people that on one day say they will no longer be posting in the Olympian and then the next day they admit they are posting under a different name. In other words, they are liars!


Nope....In other words....I play the game better than you.....SUCKER!!!! LMAO

MORE BREAKING NEWS!!!

sparkle wrote on 01/15/2010 01:15:46 AM:
Achmed wrote on 01/15/2010 01:02:36 PM: Angry Randy, yes I agree. It is like people that on one day say they will no longer be posting in the Olympian and then the next day they admit they are posting under a different name. In other words, they are liars!Where is the O's time stamp on that statement, I believe I missed it. Was it in the LTE's?


Get 'er, Sparky!!!

and then the ever predictable....
SondraKovacio wrote on 01/15/2010 02:14:01 AM:
sparkle @ 01/15/2010 01:15:46 PM, why would you axe that question?

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

The head Klown of the K Krowd says, "why would you axe that question?" WTF? Is she trying to make us think she's fresh from a black neighborhood? Give us a break, b****, we know better than to believe that!

Kardnos said...

Thanks 98507....
I didn't want to bring that up and appear....uh....petty...LMAO

sidrat38 said...

See what happens, Larry..

You take away her ammunition, and she's got nothing to shoot but blanks..

Right now she's probably going out of her mind. She's got nothing to do, and no one to pay attention to her sad, lonely twisted life..

Nicely done!

Kardnos said...

sidrat:

She loves to demonize. For someone that claims to be a marksperson, she can't hit a moving target worth a shit.