To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, January 18, 2010

Is that a pool cue or are you happy to not see me?

glenn wrote on 01/18/2010 10:56:47 AM:
"animal lover" from Vader (Larry). I was there last night for a pool tournament and the guy serving food and drinks wasn't wearing no stinking bikini. I didn't see any women wearing bikinis either. Maybe he was just trying to preserve our intellect.

http://www.theolympian.com/377/story/1104375.html?qwxq=8023898&pageNum=2&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container

Geeeeeeeeeeeez, glenn. You are worse than Indy today. Power outages don't allow for computer use. Do you need me, or something? About 6 times you accused "boy from vader" of being me.

I hope it's just a winter thing.

Pool tournament....serving "intellect"? I have a PHD in Booze Joints and I've never seen a MENSA meeting in one of them....especially a pool league.

Do you have a mullet?

Oh gaaaaaaaaaawwwwd....here is another....

glenn wrote on 01/18/2010 12:41:20 PM:
It's Larry - I know it is Larry. Larry won't prove anyone wrong - just demands that they prove themselves right. He's a lazy little critter. Larry - if this is so important to you - then prove me wrong and I'll accept it. Otherwise, I'm right until you prove me wrong. Obvuscate? Larry uses that word alot. If you're not Larry - then prove it!


OK, glenn. I didn't have power to run my computer. How's that for proof, you numbnuts!

Oh...and I never use "obvuscate"....you dipshit!

You make the word "stupid" look smart.

Maybe Glenn needs to read ThurstonBlog more often....
glenn wrote on 01/18/2010 05:10:44 PM: Larry - Noone is fixated on you - we're worried ABOUT you. A person that needs a pile of personalities to feel comfortable with themself is obviously in serious emotional trouble. There is counseling for just such a problem that you are exhibiting. People really do care about you. Every class needs it's clown and these comments wouldn't feel right without you.

LarryHillMusic wrote on 01/18/2010 05:34:03 PM:
Uh...glenn....hate to tell you, but my power has been out until just a little while ago. You've accused me of being everyone but you.Why don't you relax and not worry about me? I'm doing just fine. Take a hint from vaderboy and look at the blog. It's been shut down all day.Now, I'd appreciate if you'll avoid defaming my character by accusing me of having serious emotional issues, when it's you that has been chasing ghosts all day.Let it go, you'll be better for it.

Really, glenn....I'm getting concerned about your obsession and how you love to watch sweaty men wrestle and fight. Leave it alone. You are psychotic....more so than Sondra.

6 comments:

xyzzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xyzzy said...

Nobody with any decent level of education uses the word "obvuscate" simple because there is no such word.
"Obfuscate would be a better choice there glenn.

buckwheat2 said...

glenn was way off base today. Why is it so hard for some of those folks to understand that there is more than one progressive out there?

BTW, I think glenn got excited about boy_from_vader's log-in name.

Kardnos said...

Comment and delete your comment....


Hmmmmm....

xyzzy said...

You mean the deletion above my post? I corrected a typo.

Kardnos said...

Oh...OK Xyzzy.....

Sheesh...I think Indy's paranoia is contagious....LMAO