To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good Luck!

From a Craigslist ad:

"There where lots of young men and women, many from T.E.S.C. or at least they looked and smelled the part."

This fool left his drum kit set up at The Eagles Club, where they rent to all sorts of groups and someone lifted his cymbals. Brilliant, Einstein! He identifies himself as the "drummer for the Eagles house band" and posted his phone number (as if a thief would call him).

This clown and his band of merry men have been advertising for a keyboardist, off and on for quite some time. When I talked to them and found out they were "The Eagles house band" (read - "we play for free"), I said I was too busy with my other bookings (I play with people other than my own gigs).

One of my best decisions in life.

No comments: