To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little outting for the day.....


xxxxxxxxxx wrote on 01/21/2010 01:05:51 PM:
Oh....pity the poor Conservatives. For a week I've been posting under this name. I even had Achmed say I was a pretty good guy. Now that I've outted myself, they're all back to the whining that LarryTheBadGuy is their problem. Thanks, folks. It was a ball exposing your methods. Bottom line - not one of you can support your outrageous claims and catcalls. You have no game other than to whine. I've just demonstrated that rational, civil discussion always wins.


As the old song by Jessie Winchester goes - "I'm the same old guy that I used to be, I haven't changed at all. Same old walk, same old talk that would run you up the wall" See you on the blog, Achmed! I know you can't miss what we say.


10Xman, aka your administrator Larry, has demontrated and proved what we've all known for a long time, The Olympian FTE Conservatives are whiners with no substance that always shoot for a personal issue. I set the snare....I baited the trap...and TODAY...I reeled in the big ones.

Achmed will never get over the embarrassment of saying I was a pretty nice guy....LOL

Here is the funny part. I didn't change my politics one ounce. I changed my delivery a bit and purposefully posted less (see if you are a liberal, you post too much) and no one lost their undies over 10xman. BUT......allow them to know that I am 10xman and the caterwauling went wild!

Nothing like a little science project to keep the mind occupied. Thanks, Conservatives. I needed the guinea pigs.
LATE BREAKING NEWS
I guess it's only OK to attack me in The Olympian and for me not to respond. The above posted comment was pulled.
This is probably a good time to share that I sent an email George Le Masuer, Publisher of The Olympian, after the "vader boy" incident. Lui Long seem a little tense in his return email, since I cc'd him. 10x was created to prove a point - that Larry Hill is being singled out for attack by a person or group of people.
I am responsible for the content of this blog, as The Olympian is responsible for theirs. This crap of "we don't have enough labor hours to moderate 24/7" is not my problem. It's their's. I told the Publisher and Long that I was cloaking myself in The Olympian to avoid harassment and attacks, so they have been aware of who I was the entire time.
I don't know exactly where this goes from here, but I've proven my point - it's a personal attack on Larry Hill.

7 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Did you expect otherwise, Larry? I wouldn't have.... They'll call it off-topic but won't delete dalecon's 10:48:28 AM post which is blatantly much more off-topic.

Kardnos said...

98507:

Don't fool yourself that this isn't retribution for Long's come uppance from the email.

My point is proven.

LostOnAnIsland said...

It just goes to show that the staff at the O doesn't favor the left/Dem/lib side when it comes to the comment section. I can't believe some of the bullshit they leave up while my little harmless poems get yanked as fast as I write them. There can be one giant conservative circle jerk for hours but one little peom gets their dirty places ah bleedin. I even did a peom that was on topic and it was yanked. They say they can't monitor 24/7 but I have stuff pulled after normal hours on holidays. They should be glad I stopped beating on poor old Joey like I used to. I think they banned Joey just to get me to stop.
They should be happy that I just want to post poems. I'm not really all that politically charged but I have noticed a big difference in atttitude between the to two major camps. I just like to loosen things up a bit from time to time.

Good job Larry for exposing the ways of the SocKs and her bands of conservative cocksucking douchbags.
Republican is as Republican does.

Kardnos said...

Well....what can I say, Lost....but.....CHIRP!!!!!

chirpy1 said...

Looks like you punked Achmed in a major way.

hahaha

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, I believe you're right... after I logged out (and got off this laptop that is driving me bonkers), I thought that I should have said something about it being retribution.

Dalecon's comment is still there, I see, so do we need more proof of what LostOnAnIsland wrote?

sidrat38 said...

Looks like you punked out Red Foreman, as well..

Nicely done, Larry