To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Take a spelling COARSE

sloboda wrote on 01/24/2010 09:20:34 PM:
sparkle wrote on 01/24/2010 09:06:46 PM:I guess our resident Klown Klan didn't care for my post, well this should keep her them busy.Now an astroturfing tea bagger .


I dont find your comments disturbing sparkle. I know that you are a close minded individual who believes that he/she is intellectually gifted. But of coarse all progressives think this of themselves!!!!

Of COARSE, we're not intellectually gifted, we just spell better than 5th graders. Sloboda is the King of "coarse" instead of "course, "your" instead of "you're", "there" in place of "their" and on and on, et al. I know we all make a typo now and then and a misuse doesn't spell check, but........good gaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwd!!!!!

1 comment:

sparkle said...

I took slobs words as a compliment!