To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nice Try.....

http://www.theolympian.com/topstories/story/1103453.html

IndependentVoter wrote on 01/16/2010 10:46:23 AM:
Watch and see if another rushes in to fill the gap.Then come back and comment on my earlier post.Prove me wrong.


It's called the law of supply and demand, Dipshit. If the present patient load heads wherever the good Doc lands (if she's giving up practice entirely, I'll eat my hat). She will mostlikely set up shop with a clinic and send out "Hey, I'm Here!" letters.

If she can retire at age 55, then her bad run in business didn't hurt her too bad. (Wanna bet she was an LLC to protect her personal assets?)

Regardless, a tentative health care insurance reform had nothing to do with this, as you stupidly tried to say.

No comments: