To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, January 21, 2010

It get's funnier

RedForeman wrote on 01/21/2010 07:24:03 PM:
I suppose that Larry's latest sock puppet was some sort of brilliant ruse, just like his last one was "parody". I would further guess that because Larry managed to pretend to be a HALFWAY civil person for a few days.


As "xxxxxxxxxx" I changed nothing in my politics and I just changed my style of writing. There is a preception that "Larry" is the bad guy and then there are the "liberals". "xxxxxxxxxx" was a well spoken, well researched liberal that also had the ability to recognize when a Democrat screwed the pooch on a political campaign.

You see, there lies over half the issue. "xxxxxxxxxx" catigated Coakley for a poor run campaign and the Right Wing Lunatics buy into that as "being a nice guy". No, as "xxxxxxxxxx" himself put it, it was being "intellectually honest" - something that the Right Wing Lunatics cannot do to save their souls.

"Red Foreman" goes out of his way to engage in an argument with me. The classic was the "no parking places behind the Eagle's Club Building" I'm still trying to figure out how I got a 2004 Expedition to fit in that dumpster. I really had to laugh when "Red", in conversation with the newcomer "Frank", couldn't explain why it was so important to him and his cohorts about "Larry" and "how many times he posts", etc. Check out these two comments from Saturday:

Comment on: Letters to the Editor for Jan. 16 at 1/16/2010 12:52 PM PST on The Olympian
Well, since we all know that Larry cannot live without being on here all day every day we can assume that he is here under a different name or that something (good or bad) has happened in his life to keep him away.

Comment on: Letters to the Editor for Jan. 16 at 1/16/2010 1:04 PM PST on The Olympian Well Frank, It would take me awhile to explain that, and I'm not really here to talk about Larry.

Red wasn't there to talk about "Larry" who hadn't posted in days. LMAO.....uh huh, Red. Frank's question was just a little too real for Red and the Klowns:

Comment on: Letters to the Editor for Jan. 16 at 1/16/2010 12:56 PM PST on The Olympian
Red:Since I'm now a part of this - what is the difference to anyone how much time someone spends or what their forum name is?


And then my personal favorite of Frank's:

Comment on: Letters to the Editor for Jan. 16 at 1/16/2010 1:03 PM PST on The Olympian
just one more thought - to monitor if someone is here all day every day doesn't that require that the monitor be here all day every day? forgive me but I'm a logic based computer geek


Where is "The Professor" when I need him? This is a study in human nature...well...maybe not that human, after all.

1 comment:

Kardnos said...

I'm a little foggy, I guess. It appears that Red Foreman is still stuck on stupid that I was the Dick Butkus (spelling?) character. I found the characterization to be hilarious and WISH I had thought it up, but I can't take credit, even if it would make Red feel better about himself.