To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Who am I?

Achmed wrote on 01/16/2010 10:42:32 AM:
"this is not going to end well today at all..."Of course not. You-know-who is posting again today. Notice 2 days in the LTE section without him and there is peace. He comes back and mayhem. I hope the Olympian is paying attention to who the real problem is on this board.


Now that Achmed knows (by reading ThurstonBlog) that I have posted under a name other than "LarryTheStableGuy", the PuppetShow begins.

Hey....Achy.....since you know I'm posting.....what's my name, Joe?

By the way Dipshit...I never left....which really destroys the crap out of your theory. I was right there during the "two days"....but...you and the Klowns didn't have a target. Sondra tried, but FAILED.


IndependentVoter wrote on 01/16/2010 10:56:09 AM:
How's those new identities working out for you, Larry?
Recommend (0) Report abuse

cheeseburger wrote on 01/16/2010 10:55:33 AM:
New poster reggie seems to be familiar with Larry...........
Recommend (0) Report abuse

Should I report self abuse??? You two couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag with a razor blade

Indy....go change your pants...you wet yourself again.....

Late breaking news!!!

I gave Cheese and Indy a "recommend"......LMAO

More Late Breaking News!!!
Frankly Frank's first comment on: 'Tea Party' activists rally at Capitol at 1/15/2010 9:44 PM PST on The Olympian
Someone said there was only 1 rebel flag in a group of 300 and that wasn't representative. I guess 300 in a state of 6,000,000 isn't representative either


Kinda shoots the shit out of Achmed's conspiracy theory that everything was fine on Friday because Frankly Frank - aka me in Achmed's mind - hadn't posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry wrote, "I gave Cheese and Indy a "recommend"......LMAO"


Did your fingers cramp up as you did it? LOL