To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, January 31, 2010

M_W tries to take over from the Felcher

Mac_Wade wrote on 01/31/2010 01:32:27 AM: GotItDownPat? How did you pick that one out Larry?

However, the Felcher isn't going to sit on its laurels:
IndependentVoter wrote on 01/31/2010 01:50:35 AM: Larry sure keeps herself busy here.

Larry, you should be very proud that you've been able to keep a whole set of socks busy and off the street!

2 comments:

Kardnos said...

Mac_Wade was all over my "Pat" character (as if I tried to hide it) today.

I hope it's only dry humping my leg. These are brand new pants.

I wonder what they'd do for a boogeyman without me? On days when I haven't posted, I'm still the topic of their concern.

Kardnos said...

By the way, I should mention....

I'm not going to try to hide everytime I change my name. It would ruin the effect of exposing them for their obsession.