To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cute, for a moment

JoanHill wrote on 01/31/2010 09:57:49 AM:
mr_peabody, after my back injury, and all of the issues with L&I, there is no such thing as a bumpy ride anymore! I can do anything!


I'm sure that many of you know that is my wife's name. Now, back a few years ago, when no one knew who I was, I mentioned that she was having to deal with a back injury issue and the frick and frack doctors that do the "independent medical exams". You know who has cataloged the info and I think I've mentioned Joan's name on ThurstonBlog.

It's not that big of a deal, except for the point that no one has the right to discuss our personal lives except us, especially in the media. I wouldn't even complain except it's great data to support the need for The Olympian to either get their blog software upgraded, or shut the thread down.

So....the following email went to Lui Long and George Le Masurier (I now cc him on everything):

"You folks ever gonna get control of this thread? It seems that after my last complaint you had enough time to look over my blog for “violations” of your policy. Maybe that time could have been spent on eliminating people that violate personal privacy of other readers and commenters."

I'm certain the Publisher enjoys seeing this sort of garbage happening in the newspaper he is responsible for. I think the next email will go to the Regional Vice President in Sacramento, also.

Yeah......a real comedian.

2 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Larry, on Joans personal page, there is a picture included..

Is it of your wife?

Anonymous said...

BOO!!!