To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Achmed is Mark Wood

Achmed wrote on 01/21/2010 06:55:12 PM:
Au contraire mon frere, I have posted at cricketschirping and you even published it! I have not since because it would be a waste of my time. I will admit to reading it a lot, as it constantly makes me laugh! I don't know which was funnier today, reading your constant whining and playing the victim or watching KO lose it on his show!!!! Keep up the good work, I love to laugh!


Now remember Achmed went nuts over the weekend because newcomer Frankly Frank had to be me

10 comments:

chirpy1 said...

Just another member of Team Sock.

Wood slipped up one night and responded to a question I posed to SK.

Kardnos said...

Yeah....I've had that figured out awhile also. Have you noticed "Sondra Kovicio" MIA? It's permanent.

chirpy1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chirpy1 said...

Oops. Let me retry that. Did she get banned?

Kardnos said...

uh......yep!

Ski said...

Sondra is still posting as Engel.

Kardnos said...

Yes, Sondra is Engel, Ski.

The Olympian can ban a character, but the operator can change and avoid the ban.

Pretty inadequate system for a corporate forum, if you ask me.

OlyKay2 said...

Achmed is Mark_Wood is SondraK is ENGEL?

Anonymous98507 said...

Achmed wrote on 01/22/2010 06:24:51 PM: If you cut the leg off a cricket, will it grow back?

If you insert a brain into Achmed the Sock's empty skull, will it shrivel and die from disuse or misuse?

Anonymous98507 said...

More proof that the Sock Family is still fascinated by this blog:

Achmed wrote on 01/22/2010 06:43:24 PM: Hahaha, I have to give you kudos for that one Anonymous98507! That one made me chuckle!

Glad to hear that the dying cells of your transplanted brain allowed you to appreciate it!