To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Crickets do chirp


Our blog email address got this email from one of our "readers" (read: "Too chickshit to subscribe for an account and respond)

Mac Wade to me (6 days ago)
One of your blog posters thinks I should be executed because of something I posted.You should have a talk with him.


http://thurstonblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/oh-mac-so-deserving-of-bullet-in-head.html

Oh Mac, so deserving of a bullet in the head The_Great_Anon wrote on 08/26/2010 09:54:24 AM:

Mac_Woods wrote on 08/26/2010 08:17:09 AM:
"Isn't global warming like number 8 on most people's top 10 things they care about? The majority of thinking people know it's a sham"
Ah, so scientific fact is now a matter of opinion polls run by FAUX News. Dear God, we are all doomed.

Posted by Anon_the_Great at 10:14 AM



Now, Mackie, you'll note I don't check that email daily (6 days), but stealing the artwork off my website and plagiarizing it in The Olympian will not get you the results you were seeking.

Anon - maybe you'd like to address your sarcastic remark. I knew it was sarcastic and so did all of the other readers of ThurstonBlog (Mac was the only one offended), but I'll let you handle the situation because, personally, I think Mac Wood, aka Mark Wood, is a HORSE'S ASS.

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, Larry, Larry! Shame on you -- by posting that picture, you excited certain Olympian commenters who are fixated on bestiality! Quit enabling them...... ROTFLMBO
.

sidrat38 said...

lmao, Anon

Anon_the_Great said...

OK Mackie, here ya go, you humor impaired fucktard.

May you live a short and unhappy life, die of natural causes, (which in your case will involved Everclear, a shotgun and/or an 1988 Camereo, and your best buddy's naked wife and/or cousin) then reap your just desserts rewards in that place down below your Preacher pounded into your damaged, in-breed little head.

Before you leave this veil of tears be sure to send me the location of your burial plot so me and my buddies can fornicate on it before we defecate on it.

See, THAT's fucking satire you Moran.

PS Larry, I do believe that is both a horse' ass and vagina. I also think we all know what JoetheBandFeltcher is doing with every click of the refresh button.

"Oh Mistress S! I'm a dirty little baby. I'm a bad dirty little baby. Punish ME Mommy. Punish your Baby!!!!"

"Shut up you little bitch! My buttons are screaming at me! Kill the Squirrels. Kill the Squirrels. Kill the Squirrels."

It ends in bliss and bodily fluids

Oh, sorry. I guess wasn't much of an apology was it.

God I hate those people.

Kardnos said...

Don't hold back, Anon