To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Docent jumps the shark in record time


LTE author Devon Walton wrote

Every time I pass someone soliciting signatures to make it harder for Olympia to raise taxes outside one of the businesses I frequent I want to ask them questions.

Do their children go to public schools?

Do they use public transportation (including roads)?

Does anyone in their family work for the state? The school districts?

Do they enjoy having safe, patrolled streets?

To which Docent drooled on 07/01/2010 06:17:53 AM:

Mr Watson,
I took your quiz and truthfully answered NO to all the questions. For days I have said in this comment section, "The government does NOT have a revenue problem; it has a spending problem."

Having realized not even a drug addled monkey of Rush Limbaugh would buy that bullshit Docent tries to back off but just steps in it further:

Docent wrote on 07/01/2010 06:58:26 AM:

I use the roads but do not need them maintained.


Fair enough. If you live in your Mom's basement eating Cheetos and masturbating to your Glenn Beck poster you won't use most basic government functions. I guess the soda pop tax on his Monster energy drinks hit Docent hard.

3 comments:

Kardnos said...

Docent is SondraK's stupid alter-ego.

The need to deny gave it away a couple of days back.

This is one of Sondra's characters that post one sentence, meaningless comments to inflame the conversation.

LostOnAnIsland said...

So many socks with such little brains.

xyzzy said...

Ah, I won't be posting any more responses to Docent posts then. The stupid "I don't need them maintained" response was to my posting:

xyzxy wrote on 07/01/2010 06:34:51 AM:

So Docent, you truthfully answered 'No' to using roads? Do you never leave your cave

I won't knowingly encourage the blog hag though.