To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Déjà vu?


ssuron wrote on 06/26/2010 08:15:53 PM:
Thanks Kay,Political correctness is a problem. As a teacher, you take the hand that is delt to you and you do the best you can. Of course so much comes down to the individual student. In California I worked with emotionally disturbed students. Best student I ever had was for a time illegal until her grandparents were able to adopt her. She graduated from High school and then college and now is a teacher. Guess how proud I am of her, but she did the deal. I have another former student, also illegal, who is on death row. Not so proud of him. This special girl is not one comes around often. Sadly so many of the offspring of illegals are like the second student. We must enforce the border.Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/26/1285576/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html#ixzz0s1OxL0Ae

Is ssuron getting senile or am I getting physic?

5 comments:

a real winer said...

Maybe both?

LostOnAnIsland said...

Nope, he just loves to tell that story over and over.
Say there Winer, you ever been married to a ship builder? I know it sounds weird but my favorite teacher was my high school art teacher and I don't know how else to ask without giving up too much information.

a real winer said...

No, never married a ship builder, but it sounds interesting.

Of course your favorite teacher was an Art teacher :).

LostOnAnIsland said...

Why, I don't come across as a advanced geometry teacher's pet?
Sociology perhaps?

a real winer said...

Maybe one of those out there English teachers. Definitely some creative writing skills.