To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, June 26, 2010

WOO HOO! One of my comments was "abusive"

After some of IV's comments....I asked..

"Has your place of employment ever been mention on this "other blog"??"

...Mine has...

"has anyone posted personal information about you on this "other blog"??"

..mine has..

...

And , apparently, this was abusive in some way..


So I guess I can go ahead and create multiple identities...(although I've only had the one since 2005)..(I've ALWAYS been sidrat..unlike Band..IV, etc...

BTW, the "Sidrat" name was given to me by John Nathan Turner..Google it...)

..Slander anyone with impunity...

(BTW you DO know the difference between SLANDER and LIBEL??))

Why no, no you don't...

2 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Apparently, some people can't handle "the truth"..

(unless it fits into their little world...)

Kardnos said...

Sidrat - I think I'm catching on. If you throw the first rock on The Olympian forum, you're OK.