To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, June 18, 2010

Don't feel alone, Larry

I also haven't posted in a couple of days, but someone created a brand new person just to attack me...



tony1960 wrote on 06/17/2010 10:21:55 PM:
Looks like sirat38 made Poster Boy of the Year.Bet he gets so excited he burns sone eggs on his grillRead more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/17/1275147/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html?commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=20&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0rBgw5jI



tony1960 wrote on 06/17/2010 10:22:17 PM:
Sorry sis SidratRead more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/17/1275147/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html?commentSort=TimeStampAscending&pageNum=20&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0rBh15vsQ


I feel honored that someone would take the time to create an identity just for me..

..Do I smell romance in the air??????


(..Or is it just infatuation)

3 comments:

sidrat38 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sidrat38 said...

Also, a couple of corrections, brain surgeon..

It's SIDRAT..not SIRAT..

Secondly, I don't GRILL eggs....

Your cooking skills are obviously as sharp as your wit...

(That's not very sharp, for those of you that maybe sarcasm impared....)

..Sorry, had to correct a typo before I got jumped on....


..And seems like someone out there is very hot to jump on me....

Hehehehehehehhe

(And NO...I won't meet you at the Heritage Park bathrooms.....)

Kardnos said...

Well....it looks like the moderator solved their spelling problem.

Then we have this:

JoanOverPar wrote on 06/17/2010 10:00:06 PM:
My ex is a caddy at a golf course by Scott lake IV.He says alot of people are getting fed up with this racism crutch the left is always pulling.


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/17/1275147/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html?commentSort=TimeStampDescending&pageNum=1&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0rDMzUE3K


There is only one golf course "by Scott Lake" and trust me when I tell you there are no caddies...LOL

If someone's "ex" is a "caddie" I'm a Buick.