To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, June 25, 2010

What we have here is a failure to communicate....

IndependentVoter wrote on 06/25/2010 10:53:48 AM:
I don't care who knows what I sign, say, or do.There's things I won't have to answer for because I am not involved in them. As for the hatred angle, so much used by those I disagree with on certain things, go and have a look at the "other" blog, and then come back and tell me again, just who hates.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/25/1284656/gay-rights-foes-lose-petition.html#ixzz0rtR4DarM

Somewhere along the line, InDependsVoter has missed the thin line between irony/humor and hate.



RedForeman wrote on 06/25/2010 11:21:53 AM:
Pues, tengo que ir. Hay mucho trabajo hacer, Hasta tardes.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/25/1284674/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html?pageNum=1&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0rtTkO0SO

The Spanish to English translator said Red needs Spanish lessons.

1 comment:

a real winer said...

First of all, Ivy has no sense of humor, and he lives in irony and probably can't see the forest for the trees, so to speak.

Second, Red should've said "...tengo que irME. Hay mucho trabajo QUE hacer. Hasta tarde." Not too far off, but he wouldn't get an A in my Spanish class for that one. His English isn't always that great, either, and I'll venture to assume it is his native language.