To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, June 24, 2010

COUGHbullshitCOUGH of the day

IndependentVoter wrote on 06/24/2010 05:41:07 AM:
John,What is a myth to one person is a way of life to another. You and others will never convince me that my Christian faith is a myth. I have seen way too much to convince me that it is real.What happened to tolerance and diversity? I can't seem to find much of it in this area, except among the Christian community.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/24/1283000/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html#ixzz0rmNdhogd

2 comments:

Anon_the_Great said...

Hey Wally, on one has tried to convert you to atheism. Are you so insecure about your theology you have to crow like a cock?

sidrat38 said...

Oh..it's supposed to be LOVE thy neighbor???


IV must've misread that one in sunday school....


..he thought it said "loathe".....