To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is priceless....

AynRand wrote on 06/22/2010 08:16:23 PM: It's unfortunate that some of you feel ( rather strongly, YIKES! ) that I have to prove to you things that I know, because...I don't have to. That it makes you so angry is what's really troubling.Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/22/1280541/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html#ixzz0rfwXV7qb

Apparently, if you KNOW it, you don't have to prove it....

For instance, I know that our universe is nothing but some belly button lint lodged in a large, fat asian man..

No, no, no..

You can't argue with me..

I KNOW it...

..therefore it is true..

(in the words of that great philosopher,..Bugs Bunny..)

.."What a maroon..."

8 comments:

sidrat38 said...

I'd like to encourage you all to post things that you "know"..

..You don't have to back it up...

..You just have to "know" it to make it true....

sidrat38 said...

For instance...I KNOW that Soylent Green is people....

I know that Swiss cheese is made from ACTUAL Swiss children.....

(Why do you think you never see Swiss Miss around, anymore, eh??

..Think about it...

I KNOW that the Mars Bar is made from actual pieces of the planet Mars, which the Russians brought back after Yuri Gargarhin visited there after his first flight in the1960's..

I KNOW that if you sing the "Twelve days of Christmas" song backwards, you can find out who the walrus is in the Beatle's song....

I KNOW that if you try to match up "The Wizard of Oz" with Pink Floyd's "The Wall"....

..you'll probably geta headache...



OK, I'll leave a few for the rest of you...

sidrat38 said...

Ah, this is too much fun...

I KNOW that dark Belgian chocolate is made from actual dark Belgians...

(Which is why it's so expensive..Have you ever actually SEEN a Dark Belgian???)

I KNOW that she'll have fun, fun, fun 'til her daddy takes her T-Bird away..

I KNOW that King James was a pedophile..

(..OK...that one's true.....)


I KNOW I better stop now before this becomes annoying..


Heeehehhehe

sidrat38 said...

As sparkle always says...

.."purr more, hiss less..."

Kardnos said...

I KNOW that SondraK is a horsesass.

sparkle said...

<3 - good ones sidrat38....

Did " the one who..." just set the bar really, really low, that even a belly crawling slug would have a hard time getting under?!?

Anonymous98507 said...

I KNOW that "She-Who" will never receive from us the validation she so desperately seeks.... BWAHAHAHAHAH!
.

sidrat38 said...

I'm personally going to hold onto that post so I can say anything I want with immunity.....


"I don't have to PROVE it...I just KNOW it's true"

..And anyone who disagrees with me is only doing it because they're angry......


(Kinda sounds like the old "I know you are, but what am I" debate tactic...)

You all remember that from 4th grade, right???