To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, June 26, 2010

BTW, IV..I SOOOOO hope you signed this

Now that John ("I was appointed by a republican") Roberts ("how do you like him now??") agreed to the release of the names of the R-71 signatours..

It's public record!!!

I can find out where you live!!!

Since you seem to find it fair game to post info about me.....
...

I'm going to find out where you live....




..and tastefully re-decorate your home.....




..BEWARE!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

sidrat38 said...

(I'm thinking chintz curtains...some frilly throw pillows....)


(..Of course, he's probably thinking "Drag behind truck...)

Kardnos said...

Sidrat - I'll bet that he signed the petition "Independent Voter"

LostOnAnIsland said...

Can I come along?