To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've gotten.....under your skin.....

Hey.....IV.....let me show you what a stupid ass you really are...

" IndependentVoter wrote on 06/23/2010 09:03:09 PM:
Larry, we can always depend on you and your little friends to have anything you don't like removed. Please pamper us with more of your infinite wisdom.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/23/1281562/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html?pageNum=1&&&&&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0rjw9dMq2


now...take a look at my comment under the "abusive" blog........ better yet...I'll copy and paste it for you....

Larry said...
"Larry,I knew we could depend on you to support your friends."


Since I wrote a letter in support of Sam Hunt, I find absolutely nothing wrong with IV's comment It's true. My friends, Sam Hunt being one, can depend on my support. Sam Reed gets my support also.In 4 or 5 years of reading IV's drooling bullshit, he finally said something about me that was absolutely true.


You are so damned dumb you don't even realize when someone would stand up for you.

Wake up, asshat. The Olympian staff is tired of your bullshit.

If there were a dozen people that would put up with your shit, you could start a silly little blog like this, but you can't even accomplish that.

Other than for the purposes of laughs on this blog, I could care less what you say on The Olympian, so don't blame me. This one is on you.

You crapped INyour ownDEPENDS,VOTER

No comments: