To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, June 21, 2010

Sondra ADMITS to being Ayn..

AynRand wrote on 06/19/2010 06:00:26 PM:
sparkle wrote on 06/19/2010 05:13:34 PM:tmcgee, please tell me what is abusive about this post?
With all due respect, sparkle, you really must commend the staff here for their most generous and tolerant moderating as of late.It wasn't but a couple of months ago when comments such as native's at 06/19/2010 05:04:55 PM ( native wrote on 06/19/2010 05:04:55 PM: Oh yes Ayn Rand, the queen of all about me. I liked one of your earlier pen names Ayn, SondraK was good enough... )that is allowed to remain posted or the misspelling of ones screen name would have resulted in the posting privileges of those commenters being removed permanently.So give them some credit please.Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/19/1277727/letters-to-the-editor-for-june.html?pageNum=2&mi_pluck_action=page_nav#Comments_Container#ixzz0rTb8BNoT

7 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Yeah.."tolerant and generous"..

I had to threaten them with a lawsuit for some of tony1960's (*cough*IV*cough) and RibEyeGuy's (*cough*IV*cough*)comments before they got removed...

Kardnos said...

If AynRand thinks she can't be referred to as "Sondra", she's up the well known creek.

I was told that once I've been "Larry", I'm always "Larry"

It's The Olympian's privacy policy.

Anon_the_Great said...

Won't you join me in my effort to find a dozen people who think we should plug the BP oil gusher with Sondrak?

Anonymous98507 said...

A_t_G, I'm IN! I'll pay for some BP gasoline to run a vehicle to get her there! (Hey, it's not a good idea to boycott BP gas, because all that hurts are the individual owners of the stations, not BP itself.)
.

Kardnos said...

Only if she is holding a live nuke when we plug the hole with her

xyzzy said...

It won't work, the earth will reject her.

Anonymous98507 said...

Are you saying that the earth likes dinosaurs better than her? Bwahahahahaha!
.