To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poor IV

IndependentVoter wrote on 06/16/2010 06:08:39 PM:

My Christian faith is unwavering and un-changing.
Feel free to mock me all you want, and to make stuff up, even.
Put me on the front page of a blog about a blog, if that makes you feel any better. Be my guest. Call me all the names you want, make all the accusations and insults you want. The truth about me is known where it counts.

Why does that make the lefties around here so angry?

3 comments:

Anon_the_Great said...

BTW, I reported IV's comment and my reply to it for being off topic. Let's see how the on-line crew plays our violations of their guidelines.

sidrat38 said...

That didn't take long..

IndependentVoter wrote on 06/16/2010 06:42:30 PM:
IndependentVoter's comment is abusive and has been removed.



Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/16/1273764/missing-headline-for-16ohardebecks.html?mi_pluck_action=comment_submitted&qwxq=657660#Comments_Container#ixzz0r4Top4hL

Anon_the_Great said...

Poor IV. He sure doesn't like it when the guidelines are enforced because he is an unrepentant violator of them.

I had to laugh when he tried to 'out' me as a Dem PCO. Like I haven't been open about that all along. As a matter of fact I have made mention of my position when ever it was relevant to my comments. Unlike the that poor bastard I am doing something to effect change, and proud of it, rather than whining about how Effed up the world is and licking the She Beast's... well you pick the appropriate body part.