To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, June 26, 2010

What A Charmed Life

doomsqual wrote on 06/26/2010 01:17:43 PM:
A few weeks ago I arrived late at night to my house. The porch lightbulb was out. I fumbled for the door knob and grabbed it and slipped off. My hands were covered in animal dung. I got into the house, washed up, turned the light bulb tight and it came on, and brought a flashlight out. Thick, wet animal dung had been smeared onto the bottom north and west sides of my house. It had also been thrown into air vents. I waited till that morning and spent a couple hours cleaning it off. Later someone told me residents thought I was pet-trapping their cats and dogs that wandered off lease and against rules and laws around the trailer park and crapped everywhere and caused damage. No, I didn't and don't have the money or authority to trap anyone's animals. Should I have filed a hate crime? Soap and water took care of the problems quick.Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/06/25/1285511/group-says-van-parked-near-mosque.html#ixzz0s12lVLoO

2 comments:

sidrat38 said...

"around the trailer park": ...

Should I be surprised???

Jerry! Jerry!
Jerry!

a real winer said...

doomsqual, aka Prophet Atlantis, is on his own wave length. Not AM or FM, maybe shortwave...?

Sometimes he makes good sense, other times, not so much.