To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, June 20, 2010

An interesting comment found on the internet....

My point: you have to be a good man to be worthy of honor just fighting on the right side isn't enough. In short, don't be a dick. Our courage and the fact we fight for freedom (and I do believe our way is best) does not in and of itself make us good. Rough men love to congratulate themselves on their roughness, and they will play the victim just like a bitch but at the end of the proverbial day it doesn't matter how hard you swing your dick; if you lack honor, humility and generosity of spirit, you suck. I saw this quote on a bumper sticker and all the guy really wanted to say was, "I'll kick your ass if you disagree with me." Look, millitary men protect and SERVE, you don't remind everyone how dangerous and important you are.

-- George, East Bridgewater, MA

No comments: