To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, December 5, 2009

And for the best multiple personalities award.....

Mark_Wood wrote on 12/05/2009 08:32:06 PM:
pnut, Larry's addicted to this LTE comment thread. He can't show restraint. He has none
Recommend (5)

Good old "Mark". How many people can post at 8:32 and by 8:59 there are five recommends? Now "Mark" is talking about my "lack of restraint" because of an enjoyment of blogging....but five personalities????????? The traffic has been slow on the LTE thread and I was engaged in a discussion with another person.....but you KNOW there HAD to be five other people lurking...just waiting to recommend "Mark's" post about me. I doubt that five other people even care if I post, much less how much I post.

Nope...there is only one and her real name isn't "Mark"......

Hi, Mark! Glad to know you're reading....

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, there's a sixth recommendation now. Actually, I think that what is happening is that he/she/it has been recommending it, refreshing the page so that the programming forgets that that particular computer has already "voted", and then recommending it again! Don't even have to get the socks involved.... LOLOL