To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nice to know you're reading....

RenaissanceMan wrote on 12/05/2009 00:27:00 AM: Larry s blog, lol all 3 members

RenaissanceMan wrote on 12/05/2009 00:30:06 AM:
Funny how larry is always "on the road", at the "hospital","setting up",when peoples posts get deleted. Yeah right larry Butkus, its nice to have a buddy at the Daily O.
Recommend (1) Report abuse

I wonder if I'm supposed to report self abuse on the part of RM?

As to my "whereabouts" last night when IndyJoe got the 86.....I was performing at Great Wolf Lodge. If you have kids, or want to be a kid, come to the Lodge on Friday nights from 6-8pm for their Christmas programming. I subtly perform near Santa and Mrs Claus and get to watch hundreds of parents try to make their kids comfortable for that picture that the kid is saying "no way". I was there last night and will be again on Dec 18th.

Much more important than my music (two of my CDs left the country last night - one to British Columbia and one to Great Britain) was the Great Wolf program, complete with a snow flurry.....INDOORS.

Give it a look! Great fun for kids of all ages.

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

If IV was 86'd, it was temporary because he/she/it posted various times this morning and again in late afternoon.

Kardnos said...

Probably a poor use of terminology on my part. He had a comment director at me that was "hidden"