To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

From another commenter....

Anonymous98507 said...
Larry, can we start new threads, or are you the only one who can do that? I'd like to discuss the death penalty LTE to get a sense of the range of opinions here. Personally, I'm conflicted about it. If it's an iron-clad case like Clemmons, then legally off the sucker UNLESS we have proof positive that if he's imprisoned he can never get out again. However, what if it isn't open-shut? What if it's possible that the legal machine is wrong and the offender isn't really guilty?Comments?

1 comment:

Kardnos said...

Honestly, I'm learning as I go, with this site. So, if you folks have an issue that you want to start, submit it as though it were a response and I'll copy/paste, as I've done for 98507