To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, December 14, 2009

A cast of thousands.....

WayCool wrote on 12/13/2009 11:12:31 PM:
Larry,I just read your thread and I can not understand how someone with so much anger and hate can sleep at night!Olympian,Please do not let Larry have a say on the moderation of this thread. He is as much abusive as the others are. You really need to go read his thread sometime. This man has a lot of hate for someone(s).I pretty much quite blogging here. I got tired of him bad mouthing me all the time.


abby1960 wrote on 12/13/2009 10:22:03 PM:
So, I've sent Tammy an email, stating my desire to be part of the solution and that I know others would like to do the same, but that we need to understand who is in control and how that control is being moderated. I've also asked about meeting with management to maybe form a community moderation board. Basically, any idea to salvage what can be a very fun interaction and a community asset.So far, Tammy has been very fair and helpful. I'll give her the first shot, then see where it needs to go.yes larry please xplain why in this thread you say she is a phony, but on your blog you claim to be talking to tmc ?


You know, it's amazing how many "people" have found this blog.

"abby1960" alledgedly was "new" about a week ago (Comment on: Letters to the Editor for Dec. 8 at 12/8/2009 9:06 AM PST on The Olympian). I haven't posted the blog site address, but once and when others did, it was well over a week ago. As far as claiming I said Tammy McGee is a phoney....well...that's just a plain lie...and Tammy knows that better than anyone. We conversed about her "warning shot over the bow" last week when someone inquired about her and if she was real. At the time she posted in The O, my only comment in the O about her was "Thanks"

"WayCool" "pretty much quite (sic) blogging here".....but somehow found this blog. That moniker hasn't been used since November 28th, ...so how would Way Cool have just happened to be online when "RenManErnie" posted my site once and it was taken down. Otherwise, the only people who knew about this address were those I messaged (friends), emailed (other friends) and, of course, SondraK, who keeps a personal file on everything I do and say.

Now....to complete the fascination....."WayCool" just happens to come out of retirement about an hour after "Abby1960" copies from my blog and pastes to The O......


Sorry to say, but I'm betting after the abuse Tammy McGee got from these clowns online, the LTE thread may be down for awhile anyway.


:::: By the way...."WayCool", if you think I'm angry, you need to know, I was having quite a laugh at your expense. It is sad to consider that the US Military produced such a clueless being at the taxpayers expense. You are like an old spinster that gets an obscene phone call and tells the police "he went on for 45 minutes saying the most horrible things". If I'm so mean and terrible, why did you go to all the trouble to find and read my blog? (of course, you could be just one more character in a long line from the sick mind of a twisted individual)::::::

Oh...here's the kicker folks. Only Abby1960 and WayCool have accused me of being the beloved "Dick Butkus" - the character that mocked rednecks. I want to congratulate whoever created Dick for their work. I nominate that person for Satirist of the Year for the LTE Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

"Dick Butkus" -- I don't think the character's ID is being quoted correctly in the recent Olympian's comments. LOL IIRC "he" actually called "himself" DickButtkiss. Remembering how the real Dick Butkus strutted around the UI campus in '63-'64, so full of himself, he'd probably have a cow over this reference. LOLOL

Kardnos said...

Thanks for that correction, 98507.

I think you are correct.