To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Use a calculator for your next lie

Anon1 wrote on 12/15/2009 10:04:24 PM:
This comment has been hidden and is pending site review. Click here if you wish to view.
Wow, nearly 2 years since my last post and it seems nothing around here has changed. It's the same dry drunk putting on the "Larry Show" for a couple of malcontent followers and posting the same "9 billion on the streets of Iraq" line. Either the stroke or job loss has really gotten to him. The sad thing is that he now has even more time to make posts, try to "bait and lure" people in some fantasy game in his mind, and cause general bad feelings. Old material, new day.


Well....it's been less than two years since my stroke...so....if you haven't posted in nearly two years.....but know about my stroke......well...let's just say that your math is about as good as your manners. Even with a "stroke affected" brain, I can "out calculate" you.

Job loss? Hmmm....I didn't know that I had "lost" my job. I do know that, as part of the management team, I volunteered to be the reduction in force so that two employees would hold their jobs and 60 foster kids not lose their mentors. That's what leaders do. Lead by example.

Bait and lure? Cause bad feelings? My bait and lure is a personal blog. You whine about me blogging on The Olympian, yet you just can't wait to see what is on my personal blog. No one forced you to come here.

I know this much. I didn't pull the "hidden post" trick on your comments, so I'm guessing The Olympian didn't think much of it. Almost two years since you've posted and your first one was censored. Nice work.

Oh..and as long as The Right Wing Talking Machine keeps bringing up Medicare fraud as a tool to assist the Insurance Industry, I'll keep bringing up fraud in the military industrial complex.

No comments: