To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, December 4, 2009

New Day, Same Song

It is obvious that today's LTE comments are heading down the same sewer as usual. Let's not get sucked in.

I have a bunch of duplication of CDs to do for a show tonight, so I'll be on computer to modertate and enter your comments.

So far, I don't know any way of letting others enter topics, except how I did it with 98507 - copy and paste his comment as a new topic. Bear with me and the format of the software.

Post away.

2 comments:

Anon_the_Great said...

Why does the comment sections read like the Stormfront board? Actually, that is an insult to White Supremacists.

Kardnos said...

Same players.....same song....different day....

What will they do when they have no one to taunt and blame?