To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, December 18, 2009

Wanted to try out illustration feature

I thought this would be a perfect piece of art for our lurkers.

I'm having to laugh my ass off as I see posts from this blog temporarily pasted on The Olympian, as well as the commentary that ends up on The O threads about their dislike for my little communication tool.

It always reminds me of the joke about the old lady calling the police about an obscene phone call and saying "that nasty man went on for 45 minutes saying the most filthy things"

They hate me, but they just can't seem to get enough of me.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::HoHoHoHeHeHeHaHaHa:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No comments: