To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

coughbullshitcough

abby1960 wrote on 12/15/2009 08:18:22 PM:
oh please with "its a test" you said that in a comment section on his blog.larry says same thing all the time, 'its a test"grow up lil girlits the Olympian deleting no one got hacked


poor old AbbyDabbyDooDoo forgot that whoever is playing with The Olympian hid Tammy McGee's comment the other night when she came on telling those clowns to knock it off. Her statement that "150 compliants posted" says it all.

yeah...I'm sure The O is hiding their moderator's caution posts.......

I have an email from someone that figured out the system. The Olympian is being advised. I'm sure you'll see changes in the next day or so

"150 compliants".......I'll bet they were worried about my "Freedom of Speech"

No comments: