To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, December 17, 2009

From Anonymous 98507

EDITOR'S NOTE: This was submitted by Anonymous 98507 as a blog post. If you wish to post a blog topic, just submit has usual and let me know. - LH


Comments on today's LTEs seemed to be going along fairly well.... at least until this afternoon when the haters started flagging messages. Yet, the haters are the ones who complain about others flagging THEIR comments!! A-holes..... Ah, now I see that flagged messages from Larry, ReasonedDiscussion, and Sparkle have been deleted, along with OlyKay's question and my answer about sparkle's comment being hidden. Maybe because they were off-topic? Tammy must be busily checking on the comments.... I see that she also dumped some of IV's drivel that I don't think had been flagged.
A98507

2 comments:

sparkle said...

Larry, you are welcome to post this as a "blog post" if you want to, sorry, it's pretty long.

I C&P'd a couple posts, one of SondraKrap (I rarely stoop to name calling, but the bitch has it coming) and my response.

SondraKovacio wrote on 12/17/2009 04:49:10 PM:
"arkle wrote on 12/17/2009 04:31:32 PM:
Sondra, if those families , for what ever reason choose to not have their kids go to private schools, then AN EDUCATION WOULD BE PROVIDED FOR THEM.

How hard is that?

It's not. What's hard is for you to keep the topic and comments in context.

Go back to the thread from days ago and comment on it there. Or not. It was already addressed. In context and on topic.


What, does she think she gets to make the rules? My response, in full...

sparkle wrote on 12/17/2009 08:37:16 PM:
SondraKovacio wrote: "It's not. What's hard is for you to keep the topic and comments in context."

Off topic?! The second line of the second letter writes of a "discussion between high school age young adults" My reference that you quoted was talking about education, a digress, slightly, but no more off topic then the pages and pages of gun law dialogue that many, including you and myself contributed to. Yet, no mention of any gun laws/control were mentioned in the above letters. So I can easily that those post were no more "off topic" then mine.

Larry Hinken wrote in his letter: "The police will protect you as much as they can, but it is the rest of our bureaucracy you need to worry about!"

A natural digression to that statement might be gun laws, I might be mistaken, but I believe he was referring to protecting ourselves from the criminal justice bureaucracy, and not necessarily the gun toting perpetrator....end of post

Actually, the thread was from yeaterday, but nevermind....Now I'd really like to enjoy a diverse dialogue with people, and I can usually stay quite polite, but what, if anything can be done about the "freedom of speech" crowd who incessantly has differing opinions deleted because what, personalities? I guess "principles before personalities" ain't got a chance on the LTE....

Kardnos said...

Since it was on topic with 98507's post, I just processed it as a comment.

Now for MY comment....

"Off topic"?????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha