To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, December 12, 2009

I guess Ernie's undies are in a knot...

ErnieWilkens wrote on 12/12/2009 11:00:39 AM:
Got to head out for now.Just to remind the Oly staff. LarryTheStableGuy is using emails from your staff to him in bogus postings on his blog at ttp://thurstonblog.blogspot.com/. Hows it feel to be scammed Oly censor ?


Since The Olympian's employees are member of our community, I invited them, long ago to read and blog. Parts of comments - suggestions for The O - have been emailed to them by me. I'm not The Olympian Answer Man, so I put them in the hands of the people that can solve the challenges.

Other commenters on Thurstonblog are joining me in supporting The Olympian's efforts to clean up their comment threads and rid them of pests.

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Better believe it, whatever-your-name-is, when I see your ID on a post, my mouse will automatically head to the "report abuse" button. If you post something that steps the slightest bit off the straight and narrow, CLICK!! We don't need your kind ruining the commenting function for the rest of us.

sparkle said...

Larry, I'll be emailing the O in the morning to show my support as well. I've been checking in now and again to see if the creeps have crept away, however they seem to be, again, "morphing" themselves. I enjoy the LTE for a healthy exchange of viewpoints, not the fucking crap that a small few on the right have been dishing out. Whining assholes, that are clueless on the freedom of speech stuff!

Anonymous98507 said...

Well, the unruly children succeeded in riling Tammy McGee who posted, "... There are more than 150 abuse reports from you guys bickering on here. I'm working from home, and on my own time, I might add. Keep your conversations to a dull roar, and stop reporting each other. Most of your comments are being hidden because you're reporting each other."

Then the ever-so-couth "Ernie" mouthed off to Tammy that it didn't matter to "him" if she took it down. If it didn't matter, then why was "he" bothering to post?

Now I see that the children have reported Tammy's post enough times to hide it! Sheesh....