To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have a laugh.......


Far be it from me to provide any reason for anyone to visit Sondrak.com, but this is an exception. Dennis somebodyorotherblogger has named her site "Humor Blog of the Year", or some likewise title.

I'm guessing that Dennis was a big Beavis and Butthead fan, but I digress..

Sondra got her hand slapped for referring to our friend "Sparkle" with a derogatory word in Urban lexicon that also means "paste". The Daily O was advised and warned her to knock if off or hit the highway.

She is now referring to Sparkle as "parkle", which brought up this post:

"vanillapost wrote on 12/23/2009 04:36:49 PM:
ondra, you might want to spray out your eyboard. Just a uggestion."

Hey Dennis! You want humor? Look no further than The Daily Olympian's threads.

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

She's sneaking up on the full name-- for awhile she typed "arkle" and then made it as far as "parkle". I wonder how much it will hurt her to make it to the full name?

sparkle said...

Anonymous98507, I doubt she ever will. I've noticed another poster of the past couple days using the "paste" name, an alter ego?! It was in the post that told me to get laid, "using a rubber." I found it funny that they (she) is so interested in my sex life, since I could give a rats ass about theirs (hers).
I have no idea what feeding the hungry children and getting laid have to do with each other, but I digress!

sparkle said...

BTW vanilla's post gave me a good chuckle!

Anonymous98507 said...

Yeah, sparkle, she has so many aliases that I've decided to call her she-who-can't-remember-her-own-name. Every time we see something from her, it's under a new alias because she apparently couldn't remember the previous one, but we know it's her-- there's no mistaking her so-called "style".

vanillapost posted an award-winning zinger, and I hope we see more of them!