To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A little action

Well, this has been a fun adventure! LOL

New members, Anon The Great, and Anonymous 98507 - Welcome. There are more on the way, as I've selectively shared this blogsite with a bunch of people.

Now the funny part. You'll see a post from "Chuck from Tacoma" who just happened to submit his post from a "noreply" email - you know the sort of thing that comes from a website.....LOL

Since I put the registration requirement on, no more posts from "GothGuy" and "MarkWood" and then this venom laced post with an anonymous email address.....

Could it be?????????? Of course, it is! There is only one person I know that is so obsessed about this website that they've kept track of it for two years. Hell, even I forgot the password....LMAO

Keep those cards and letters coming! LOL

From the content of "Chuck's" post, it appears that someone is trying to push the blame for the closure of the LTE thread on me. Funny - I was out at a meeting and got home at about 1:45 p.m. to find the thread closed. 98507 tells me it closed at about 11:00 a.m.

Hey folks - it's not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new one! We all know the O will open it back up soon, but, in the meantime, we can open some new dialog - pest free!!!

As you can see by Chuck's post....they can't live without us. They need someone to blame for their crappy lives. (sound familiar?) Oh...wait...on this thread I can say "their shitty lives".

5 comments:

Anon_the_Great said...

We, and by we I mean you Larry, should create a gawking zoo for the best of the worst, sort of like the Hate Mail section over at the Flying Spaghetti Monster site.

Kardnos said...

Oh Geeeeeeeeeeeeeez.....

Why didn't I think of that???


I'm saving all the emails so I could publish a "Best of Shitposts"

How's that sound?

Anon_the_Great said...

Shitposts. I likes it!

Meanwhile over at The Whiny Beast site, you are very popular. Those folk really do need an enemy to give them shape and form. While there (like touring an atrocities attraction) I noticed a weird thing about her site. Her clock seems to be on daylight savings time. Don't know what that means but found it interesting in light of her mastery of the Internets.

Anon_the_Great said...

So Sondrak, you little lurker you, what IS up with your time stamp?

Kardnos said...

See "As can be expected...."