To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, December 13, 2009

I called it out.....

Silverman wrote on 12/13/2009 06:17:48 PM:
Mr. Reasoned, I am 74 years old and believe me when I say it, I know very well about the fall of communism. And it is very rude of you to mock me that way. I have first lost family under the nazis then had to endure many years of harassment from Kgb thugs. Finally I arrived here in 1958 via Austria. unless you have lived under communism, please, please, do not presume to be an knowledable person about it.


This post turned up during a "discussion" on the LTE thread tonight, concerning the "fall of communism". In another post, "Silverman" was talking about how much Reagan was loved in Poland.

Do the math. Silverman says he left Poland in 1958 (age 23). How would he know diddly squat about what happened in Eastern Europe during the Reagan era?

My post, deleted on the O (it seems the children found the delete system) said I thought Silverman was a fake, for the purpose of argument involking.

Rack up a point for old Larry......

If you are interested - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland

Poland sure had a lot of liberties for a horrible communist country....including a labor union...

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

When I read the Silverman posts, my spidey senses started shouting "sock puppet, sock puppet"! :-)

Unfortunately I didn't get to read your post, Larry-- they must have gotten to it while I was off having a life.