To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gee...and I thought lurkers counted, also.....

Compliments to The Olympian LTE thread:


cheeseburger wrote on 12/04/2009 09:38:53 PM:
Larry, after looking at your latest personal blog, I could see that you were deleting comments from two of your newly signed up commenters.It must be lonely on your blog when 2 of 4 members had been deleted.


Now, listen up people. You have to quit lurking like Cheeseburger and mark_wood and start posting, otherwise I don't get to count you in my quest to be popular.

I encourage everyone to look at who and what I deleted. "mark_wood", Vice President of the Whinery Workers Local #69, came in with a post about "oh boy this will be as fun as a bunch of chained Arkansans: (which frankly didn't make sense, but I did detect someone that was going to piss on the chat......so...bingo.....GONE!). "GothGuy" (has anyone noticed that Sondra has taken to using male names of late?) asked if "his" comments would be deleted if he disagreed with me. I challenged him to post something of substance. He didn't....so.....BINGO......another one bites the dust.

Now, "Chuck from Tacoma" (who I offered to take out for coffee, but Sondra declined for him) had a real nice post full of hateful diatribe that is still standing for all to see. AnonTheGreat and I have discussed a "ShitPosts of the Month" or something equivilant, so we'll see how that goes.

So....to those lurkers that "disagree" with me.....I challenge you to post! Let's see if you can provide enough decorum and substance to weather the shitstorm from Thurstonblog's Moderating Master.

No comments: