To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gee, Chuck...I was expecting a Christmas, er uh HOLIDAY card

Chuck from Tacoma said...
What the hell did you do? You whine and snivel because you don't like somebody else's moronic comment? You can't really believe that the idiotic crap that you spew day after day, thread after thread has any more validity to it then the other posters.Larry, get your head out of your ass. You are the kind of twit that brings out the worst in anybody.If you would stay off LTE for a month or two, civility would certainly return naturally.Chuck from Tacoma



Now I'm really glad that Chuck brought something of substance to the table. I'm in control of Chuck's behavior, according to Chuck

Let me buy you a decaf, Chuck. Oh...that's right...Sondra won't let you go out to coffee with me....LOL

No comments: