To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not worth my time

Well....it appears either I can't undelete the comments of "mark_wood" and "GothGuy" or I can't figure it out.

In either case, it's not worth worrying further.

For those that wish to know, "Mark's" comment was something about "this will be more fun than a bunch of chained Arkansans" (someone please explain that one to me) and GothGuy questioned if I'd delete him for disagreeing with me, to which I replied "quit bitching and post something to find out"....nothing followed, so I deleted both his comment and my reply to him. No sense in cluttering up the blog with bullshit.

So that everyone understands - All comments come to me in email first. I preview them and then click the "publish" link and off they go. Now I AM able to allow all comments to go directly through, but I think that is exactly what a handful of characters (you'll note I don't say people) would like. Then they would flood the blog with crap while I'm not monitoring it. (yes, contrary to rumors, I'm not ALWAYS at my computer).

So, the way things are set up, the cowards HAVE to go through me first. Yet....I've only deleted two comments and have published everything that has come through my email.

If they really want to bitch, try posting something on Right Wing Andy's blogspot (can't remember the name). He accepts NO comments from anyone.

So...keep those cards and letters coming......

No comments: