To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deleted comment

Mark Wood is going to whine to the high heavens because I'm rejecting a comment "he" made directed at the post and research done on the subject of inappropriate comments on newspaper threads.

Mark, if you want to discuss female sexual parts, I know Sondra puts that kind of stuff on the top of her blog, proudly, I might add.

Aside from that, had you been able to deliver one piece of information or discussion that had anything to do with the research or the subject, as you know, I'd post it. I've given you top billing on blogs.

As Sondra once said......"start your own blog". Meanwhile, I call the shots here


Sorry....I forgot to say....thanks for reading Thurstonblog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How high is Heaven? How high is it for a "secular"?

Kardnos said...

Mark:

How high is Heaven for a "believer"?

Tell us the exact location of "Heaven"

Kardnos said...

Mark:

Just for the fun of it...how about let's talk about the blog content.

It must sting a little bit to find out that all of you are sort of....what's the term I'm looking for....oh yeah...FULL OF SHIT about lawsuits and trying to control The Olympian.

When you have to insult the effort of the blogger and and can't counter the information provided, I guess the only think you know to do is head for the same old pile of crap that gets the forum shut down so frequently.

Be careful. You are adding traffic to my blog.

Kardnos said...

Oh...and the answer to my question is??????

You can quote the distance in meters or miles.....