To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, December 18, 2009

Since you are reading....

FROM THE OLYMPIAN, Olympia, WA 12/18.09:


StMartin wrote on 12/18/2009 10:39:30 AM:
thurstonblog.blogspot.com for mcgee information.Larry the stable guys blog.

StMartin wrote on 12/18/2009 10:38:18 AM:
Larry since you are watching this thread and posting derogatory remarks about me, sondra and others.I appreciate you tell me here , to my face if you disagree with my posts.What you do is a cowardly way of debating.Plus you are not even mentioning the Olympian newspaper where you are taking our posts.Thats called plagiarism.Enjoy yourself. Sorry mcgee,but thats what he is doing.


(you will all note that "StMartin" posted on Thurstonblog.....NOT! I believe the term used was "cowardly way of debating....)

Yeah, I got a little sloppy and didn't post the source. Thanks...I'll edit that.

Meanwhile, you must be really ANGRY you can't control me or The O....

"posting derogatory remarks about me, sondra and others"....so...my pointing out that your assertion of "global warming" being a part of a letter that contains nothing about "global warming" is........DEROGATORY???????

Time to call the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulence......

No comments: