To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pants on fire!

From __________K.com:

"todaze Lympian
Not satisfied with being too retarded to be aware that that it was President Obama I was quoting, todaze Lympian leaps boundaries, takes it over the edge and attributes it to me:

Keeping score of what? And why? Furthermore, I’m not your brother. If I were, I’d seriously consider urging our father to do an honor killing on you. "

One slight problem.....that quote wasn't on The Olympian, it was on Thurstonblog.

"Anonymous98507 said...
Keeping score of what? And why?(Furthermore, I'm not your brother. If I were, I'd seriously consider urging our father to do an honor killing on you.)"

I wonder if she goes out of her way to be wrong and make false statements, or is just plain stupid and doesn't know the difference.

oh...and BTW.....From "The Hill"

“Don’t think we’re not keeping score, brother,” Obama told DeFazio during a closed-door meeting of the House Democratic Caucus, according to members afterward.

I wonder how THAT heresay would stand up in court??????

Burn, baby, burn!

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

There she-who-will-not-be-named goes again, calling people the "R" word. If I were the kind to use that word, I think I'd have to use it to label HER for not even knowing where she's getting the information she quotes.

Larry, as for your questions-- it's probably a combination of it all, depending on the situation. After all, we know that she doesn't worry about contradicting herself.