To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cow Patty

From The Olympian:

RenaissanceMan wrote on 12/06/2009 12:36:29 PM:
This comment has been hidden and is pending site review. Click here if you wish to view.
Wow, larry is posting all the righties posts from here on his blog.That way he can debate and no one can rebut him.Calling me and cheesburgers cowards on his blog. Lol , hmm wonder who the coward is. Thanks for ya pic larry.

Later, this person claims they are going to "have some fun with larry's blog"

But...of course.......nothing happened.

If I didn't say coward before, I'm saying it now.

Oh...and did I mention "liar"? As anyone reading this post can see, I gave "Chuck from Tacoma" a shot at me and copied and pasted his post again so that he'd get a top billing.

Two posts have been deleted, and.....tell ya what....let me see if I can undelete them (I think I can) so that everyone can see why they were deleted - basically a waste of space.

It sure is nice to know that all these people claiming I have no readers, are reading me. I'm waiting for Cheeseburger to stand on the corner with a sign saying "Larry is not allowing ME the freedom to post on HIS blog!"

6 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

RM is one of the worst of the sock puppets. I think his sanity should be called into question.

Anon_the_Great said...

I know this is going to be taken down over on the Oly's LTE comments as it rightly should but I want this to entertain our lurkers:

Anon_the_Great wrote on 12/06/2009 06:20:18 PM:
Poor IV. We big bad Wibberals beat him up and took his lunch money. So tell us this IV:

Exactly what does Kevin Jenning have to do with anything of any of today's LTE?

And IV, the conspiracy is worse than you suspect. We 63 million Borg don't need to talk about who's posts we will take down. It's all organic now. We are coming to eat your brains! Brains! Must have moonbat brains! Boo!!!!

Kardnos said...

You'll note that my response to Indy/Joe was 'hidden'...LOL...
although his accusation directed at me is still public.

I can't make head nor tails of how the moderators are doing their job, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I do think he went over the edge when posting about "fisting" in the local newspaper.

What was really funny is how, within minutes of his post directed at me, he had 11 "recommends"....LMAO

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, did you see my post in response to RM, noting that there were 10 recommendations at that time?

Anonymous98507 said...

Oh, and AtG-- I enjoyed your comment! Do we get a choice in how the moonbat brains are prepared? I think sauteing them in garlic butter might be good. :-)

Kardnos said...

yeah....I'm also noting that damned near anything we post ends up "hidden".

I wonder if The Olympian turns that thing on "auto-pilot" on Sunday nights???? LOL

Someone has figure out how to hack the system.

Let's just continue to promote this forum to others and we'll increase the discussion beyond what is going on with The Olympian's comment thread.